Wasenshi Kan is staffed by a dedicated team of volunteer instructors, who have devoted their considerable skill and experience to teaching Danzan Ryu Jujutsu. Our low cost, family-oriented approach is designed to make this effective martial art accessible to as many people as possible. If you're willing to put in the time and dedication to learn, you'll feel more confident and capable than you ever could have imagined.
Regular Class Schedule
Adults (Ages 15/up):
- Open to all: Mondays & Wednesdays - 6:30-8:30 pm
- Intermediate (invitation only): Thursdays - 6:30-8:30 pm
Juniors (Ages 7-14):
- Open to all: Mondays & Wednesdays - 5:15-6:30 pm
Peewees (Ages 4-6):
- Open to all: Wednesdays - 5:45-6:15 pm
Additional classes may be scheduled with advanced notice.
Ongoing Monthly Dues:*
Adults (Ages 15/up): $55/month
Children (Ages 7-14): $45/month
Children (Ages 4-6): $20/month
There are no contracts or testing fees and monthly fees are due on the first of the month on a month-to-month basis. Membership fees include annual registration with the American Judo & Jujitsu Federation, which is required for all students. Wasenshi Kan is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the teachings of Master Henry S. Okazaki and other martial and healing arts. No experience is necessary to start classes, and new students may begin at any time.
How Do I Start?
Try a class for only $10! No experience necessary, limit one discounted class per person.
Try classes for a month for only $30! An AJJF registration fee of $30 for children and $60 for adults is also due on sign up. Regular monthly rate and cost of uniform (if needed) apply in the second month. Limit one discounted monthly rate per person.
Ask us about our family discounts!
* All fees subject to change without notice. Monthly dues are not pro-rated based on attendance. The full month's fees are due regardless of the number of classes attended. This includes the special offers listed above. Ongoing membership fees include registration with the American Judo and Jujitsu Federation, which is required for all students.